COVID 19 CHANGES TO THE INN AT BROUGH
Welcome to the Inn at Brough, we hope you are staying safe and well during these unprecedented times.
We are now open and have put in place measures that keeps your safety our top priority. We want your visit to be as enjoyable as possible, but with that in mind, all our measures will be fully in accordance with government guidelines. Changes have been made to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff.
We have introduced the following measures to ensure your safety and our staff;
• The NHS Test and Trace QR code is available at all entrances to the hotel, this will need to be scanned at arrival using the NHS Test and Trace app.
• Masks must be worn in all areas of the hotel, apart from when seated, unless you are exempt.
• Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the hotel.
• Our cleaning teams will be seen routinely cleaning high traffic public areas, using anti-bacterial and anti-viral products.
• Doors will be left open to ventilate whenever possible.
• Extra time given to housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned and sanitised after each guest.
• Limited dining times, numbers and tables to comply with social distancing guidelines.
• We have introduced a one-way system in the lounges to reduce the passing of other guests or staff.
• Removed room service charges to allow you to dine in the comfort of your room if you prefer.
• All staff will be trained on the latest protection measures including the use of PPE.
We will be monitoring and updating these new measures in accordance with government guidelines should they alter. Until then, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to The Inn At Brough.